Sensual Interactive  

It's what your parents can't teach you »  
« Sensual Home  | Start 2 Experience!  | Sexual Positions  | Sensual Forum  | Register/Login  »
  @ Home Page » Sensual Discussion

GET STARTED
» Ready to Try
» Sensual Shop 
» Sensual News
» FAQ Section
» Contact Webmaster

MEMBER LOGIN
« User Name:

« Password:

» Checkout member benefits!
» Click Here to Register

FEATURE POSITION
Position #14
Sensual Interactive - Sexual Position #14

SENSUAL SURVEY
« Reason
  What is the most important reason to have sex?
  « Get to orgasm
« It's all about the foreplay
« I enjoy the process
« It's the intimacy
« I don't know...

view results without voting
» See Past surveys

SENSUAL SHOP
Featured Store
Sensual Interactive - Featured Sensual Store

ADDITIONAL LINKS
» Invite Friends
» Site Map
» For Advertisers
» Bookmark and Share

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-10 16:59:04

sensual_admin
Administrator

Ice Breaker

Hello, everyone.

Welcome to Sensual Interactive! This is a new website dedicated to enhance and improve your intimacy with your partner(s).

In order to further improve our ratings on different positions, we are desperately need your inputs/feedbacks!

So whether you are a beginner or a seasoned expert, we like to hear from you; and we are sure that others will be happy to see you share your experience ;)

thankx,

Sensual Admin

#2 2007-05-16 13:03:02

flub2

Re: Ice Breaker

So, what's going to happen here? All I'm seeing so far are some pictures of sex positions. Very nice pictures, I might add. What else is coming up?

#3 2007-05-19 09:50:57

sensual_admin
Administrator

Good question... what would you like to see?

There are a few initiatives that we are planning but timeline is not set yet; but one thing for sure, there will be more positions release in the near future. On top of that, evaluating and rating them for matching your needs is definitely our top priority!

Check back often for more updates :)

Sensual Admin

#4 2007-05-20 15:28:52

Davemeister1

I am a 69 year old male with a pump up penis implant. Talk about feeling young again.  I can last for hours.  My wife is 61 years old and has had bad experiences with verbal and emotional abus prior toour marriage.  She has has had very little sex and is hard to arouse.  Any help around here?

#5 2007-05-24 01:44:13

carbamister

i really like the site, i never thought that a website hosting positions could be done this professionally! congrats! i know ill be using some of them anyways! thanks in advace for great sex!

#6 2007-05-24 04:45:31

sensual_admin
Administrator

carbamister: thanks for the kind comments :)

in response to Davemeister1, I'll try to take a stab at it (anyone feels free to join in):

- on top of selecting the right positions, definitely you want to consider setting the right mood
- dim the light in the room and consider using soft lighting bulbs
- lubrications and lotions should be handy
- Exotic incense and soft fragrance may soften the climate
- conversation should keep at minimal if it may be considered as distraction
- play soft and lay back music (e.g. cafe del mar, buddha bar, etc.); or play anything that both of you can forget about reality for a sec,
- go soft and slow on foreplays; pay attention to the feedbacks as timing may be critical in setting the next move
- stick to basic or normal type of positions
- pick positions that you would do most of the work but careful in setting the pace; ALWAYS pay attention to her feedbacks as you need to adjust as needed
- take small breaks necessary to calm yourselves

hope this helps,

sensual admin

#7 2007-05-26 21:55:45

I"m a brunette.  Is it true that blonds are more fun in bed?

#8 2007-05-30 03:49:26

sensual_admin
Administrator

hmmm, according to my experience, that's a myth. how much fun you can have in bed doesn't correlate with someone's hair color or even how good someone looks;

in my opinion, it really depends on the chemistry between you two :)

#9 2007-07-26 16:38:46

Rambo

What is Route 69?

#10 2007-07-27 05:25:09

sensual_admin
Administrator

it's just another name for Position 69,

according to wikipedia:

69, also known by its French name Soixante-neuf, is a sexual position. In this position, two people orient themselves such that each person's mouth is near the other's genitals, enabling them to perform mutual oral sex.[1] This position can be performed in same-sex or opposite-sex pairings.

Here is a reference link if you want to read more about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_%28sex_position%29

enjoy :)

Sensual Admin

#11 2008-10-27 18:48:00

dkdawg

Looks like nothing has happened here for awhile

#12 2008-11-30 19:27:11

sensual_admin
Administrator

dkdawg:

I have plans to update the site on a regular basis (aka weekly or monthly); however, work and drinking always seem to get in the way... No promises, but I will plan for more updates in the next few weeks, especially that I could use the holiday season to catch up,

thanks for your interests,

Sensual Admin

#13 2010-12-28 12:16:20

careless81

One thing I'd like to see on this extremely professional site (kudos on that feat!) are some guides/suggestions concerning anal intercourse and the anatomy of penetration.

I'm a bi male, and a friend of mine and I have experimented with anal sex, with me being the "receiving party." It isn't often that we get to fool around, but when we do I like playing the submissive role... meaning I'd like to be able to take some reasonably forceful thrusting.

Lube is always in abundance, so that isn't the problem, it's his length... it's approx. 8.5" long, and when doing it doggy style, I have to be careful because his penis bumps up against a part of my colon.

When he goes slow I don't have any trouble taking every inch, it's just uncomfortable at best and painful at worst if he speeds up.

I'm wondering if there may be particular angles he should direct his thrusting, as well as particular positioning of my body to "line things up" so to speak, thus creating a longer passage before his penis bumps into something it shouldn't.

It may be that I'm just out of luck and my back door isn't equipped to handle direct, forceful thrusts from a penis his size.

Anyways, if anybody has any suggestions, any at all, please don't hold back.

~careless

The human body, both male and female, is incredibly fascinating... I can't stop exploring with my eyes nor hands!

#14 2011-01-09 13:38:59

sensual_admin
Administrator

stay tune, we are working on a new site that should address some of your concerns :)

more details coming soon,

Sensual Admin

#15 2012-04-07 06:14:57

nationxpyahoo.com

Dear Admin,

I m a male. Please inform me about what is the best position to get pregnant.
Waiting for your response.

Thanks

#16 2013-01-04 18:41:38

Aishlynn

I am 39 and divorced. I enjoy reading erotica and I am highly sensitive and flexible.  It's odd to just want things I can't find but I do not know the social scenes anymore. Is casual sex still taboo? (no strings attached/ hi/bye) ok?

#17 2013-01-10 03:17:27

sensual_admin
Administrator

@Aishlynn

your situation is quite common in today's world, especially if you are living in a socially conservative society.

I believe the answer lies within you to decide what is 'taboo'; certainly there are social norms that we feel obliged to but also there is the inner self of how we want to handle things differently.

I was in a situation similarly a few years ago, but I decided it was a situation that I wanted to change and I did; I have not looked back ever since...

good luck on your quest, and do write again and let us know,

Sensual Admin

Board footer