Sensual Interactive  

It's what your parents can't teach you »  
« Sensual Home  | Start 2 Experience!  | Sexual Positions  | Sensual Forum  | Register/Login  »
  @ Home Page » Sensual Discussion

GET STARTED
» Ready to Try
» Sensual Shop 
» Sensual News
» FAQ Section
» Contact Webmaster

MEMBER LOGIN
« User Name:

« Password:

» Checkout member benefits!
» Click Here to Register

FEATURE POSITION
Position #40
Sensual Interactive - Sexual Position #40

SENSUAL SURVEY
« Reason
  What is the most important reason to have sex?
  « Get to orgasm
« It's all about the foreplay
« I enjoy the process
« It's the intimacy
« I don't know...

view results without voting
» See Past surveys

SENSUAL SHOP
Featured Store
Sensual Interactive - Featured Sensual Store

ADDITIONAL LINKS
» Invite Friends
» Site Map
» For Advertisers
» Bookmark and Share

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-03 02:27:07

algoers

I'm new, so help is appreciated!

I'll try to make a long story short...my boyfriend and I have been together for five years, totally in love, and we want to get married. The problem: our sex life is so routine and repetitive. I want to surprise him and just totally blow his mind! What are some great positions that require the effort from the female? I've looked on here, but can't really find a whole lot, and I want to try other things beside the classical stuff. If anybody has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

#2 2007-06-07 07:25:20

sensual_admin
Administrator

Re: I'm new, so help is appreciated!

hi, I think we all have been there, when we involved in a relationship after awhile; sex is just not as exciting as what it used to be; nevertheless, there is ALWAYS something we could do to spice things up...

Really, without knowing too much in your situation, here is what I can suggest, from a male perspective :)

- try different positions (more of them will be added to this site very soon, I promise)
- try different settings (instead of having sex in the bedroom, try the living room, kitchen, dining table, bathroom, outdoor, semi-public places, etc.)
- try different approaches (role-playing, toys, talk sexually, different time of the day, may be even performance-enhanced products; bottom line is, anything but the normal routine)
- change of style (may be a different haircut, color, perfume, incense for the bedroom, candle light may help)
- try different schedule (if you have the option, try not see each other for a few days; that worked for me as the time apart builds up the desire for the other person...)

But once again, what I see here is a mismatch of expectations; may be this just need to be talked it over between you two; perhaps you will find a common ground where both of you will be happy :)

hope these help and good luck!

#3 2009-03-02 03:37:29

jhon_stolen

how to fuck in first night. what precaution keep.

#4 2009-12-26 17:24:36

sensual_admin
Administrator

wear a condom, maybe?

Board footer