hi, I think we all have been there, when we involved in a relationship after awhile; sex is just not as exciting as what it used to be; nevertheless, there is ALWAYS something we could do to spice things up...
Really, without knowing too much in your situation, here is what I can suggest, from a male perspective :)
- try different positions (more of them will be added to this site very soon, I promise)
- try different settings (instead of having sex in the bedroom, try the living room, kitchen, dining table, bathroom, outdoor, semi-public places, etc.)
- try different approaches (role-playing, toys, talk sexually, different time of the day, may be even performance-enhanced products; bottom line is, anything but the normal routine)
- change of style (may be a different haircut, color, perfume, incense for the bedroom, candle light may help)
- try different schedule (if you have the option, try not see each other for a few days; that worked for me as the time apart builds up the desire for the other person...)
But once again, what I see here is a mismatch of expectations; may be this just need to be talked it over between you two; perhaps you will find a common ground where both of you will be happy :)
hope these help and good luck!